Cowgirls Rule – Moonstone, Turquoise and Bismuth Inlay Ring
- Handcrafted inlay ring made with Moonstone, Turquoise and Bismuth.
- Sealed and polished to a high glass-like shine for maximum protection.
- Ring is immediately available as a size 8.5, 4mm wide with a stainless steel ring core.
- Includes a ring box and polishing cloth
- Can be custom ordered in different finishes and sizes.
- If you need the ring in a finish or size that’s not in stock, contact us first for a delivery date as there is a lead time of 2-3 weeks for the creation process.
- For custom orders, your ring will not look exactly the same as the product photo. This is due to the inlay material having natural variations in colour, pattern and sizes of the inlay pieces.
- Stainless Steel inlay rings are 4 mm wide
- Black Ceramic inlay rings are 8 mm wide
Interesting Facts About Moonstone
- Calmness, Balance, Intuition
- Chakras: third eye and crown
- Birthstone: alternative option for February
- Moonstone is right in feminine healing energy
Interesting Facts About Turquoise
- Calmness, Purification, Communication
- Chakras: throat
- Birthstone: December
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
Interesting Facts About Bismuth
- A crystalline white metal that’s solid at room temperature, but will melt at approximately 271.5 °C / 520° F
- It’s a safe, non-toxic element that can be melted on a heating element and when cooling down, the oxygen will oxidize it and will form beautiful, rainbow crystals that covers the base metal (does require safety protection and should only be done by an adult. The rainbow crystals take the shape of geometric stairs.
- The base metal is a very shiny silver colour (this is what’s part of the ring inlay)