Limelight – Labradorite Inlay Ring
- Handcrafted inlay ring made with Labradorite. Ring is sealed and polished to a high glass-like shine for maximum protection.
- Ring is immediately available as a size 10.5, 6mm wide with a black ceramic ring core.
- Includes a ring box and polishing cloth
- Can be custom ordered in different finishes and sizes.
- If you need the ring in a finish or size that’s not in stock, contact us first for a delivery date as there is a lead time of 2-3 weeks for the creation process.
- For custom orders, your ring will not look exactly the same as the product photo. This is due to Labradorite having many natural variations in colour, pattern and sizes of the stone inlay pieces.
Interesting Facts About Labradorite:
- Emerald is known as the “Bringer of Light”.
- Pronounced la-bruh-daw-rite
- Chakras: throat and third eye
- Birthstone: n/a
- Zodiac Sign: n/a
- Labradorite can display an iridescent optical effect known as labradorescence.
- Repels negative energy, insecurity and fear.
- One of the most effective stones in treating anxiety and enhances a sense of calm to the person using or wearing the stone.
- According to Tiny Rituals, the fabulous Feldspar mineral of Labradorite is linked to the birth months of February and March, a time when the Aurora Borealis can be found conducting its hypnotic dance in the skies above crisp winter scenes. This would make Labradorite linked to the Pisces zodiac although there are varying opinions that perhaps Labradorite is set to serve those who share the Leo or Libra birth sign. (link will open in a new browser window)
Interesting Facts About Ceramic Rings:
- Rounded interior is comfortable and won’t pinch your fingers
- Gunmetal colour will not fade
- Scratch resistant
- Lustrous polished finish
- Unisex design
- Extremely durable
- Not the same as ceramic pottery