The Forsaken – African Blackwood with a Pyrite Inlay, Stainless Steel Ring
- Handcrafted ring made with African Blackwood, wood is sealed and polished to a high glass-like shine for maximum protection.
- Single channel inlay of Pyrite with a Stainless Steel ring core
- Ring is immediately available as a size 10.5, 6mm wide with a stainless steel ring core.
- Slightly domed with curved edges for comfort.
- Due to unique properties, African Blackwood has natural variations in grain and colour
- Includes a ring box and polishing cloth
- Ring can be custom ordered in different finishes and sizes.
- If you need the ring in a finish or size that’s not in stock, contact us first for a delivery date as there is a lead time of 2-3 weeks for the creation process.
- For custom orders, your wood ring will not look exactly the same as the product photo. This is due to wood having natural variations in pattern, colour and grain.
- Also known as Mpingo (Swahili) and Grenadilla
- Sourced from the dry savanna regions of central and southern Africa
- Tree size is 20-30 ft / 6-9 m tall and 2-3 ft / .6-1.0 m trunk diameter
* source: The Wood Database (link will open in a new browser window)